Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 and Moisturizing Gel


Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2


This stuff has changed my life!!
I used to use Proactiv Solution I used it for 2 years and it just stopped working. Then a good friend of mind suggested I try Clinique Clarifying lotion 2. So I did and it absolutely changed my face. I use it every morning and every night after I remove my makeup followed by Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.
My face is now smooth and I no longer have any breakouts.
It feel refreshing after application and does not take a long time before you see results. It took about a week for me.
I bought this at Murale for $24.50 for a 13.5 FL.OZ.LIQ/ 400ml
LOVE IT !!! I will use it forever LOL!!


Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

This Gel has also changed my face it improved the texture of my skin and conditions my skin without leaving it oily or tacky. I also use it as a base for my makeup and it works like a charm. It makes my face feel light and cool when I put it on and then, a few minutes later it seems to disappear into thin air. AWESOME STUFF !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment