Tuesday, July 6, 2010

IMATS TORONTO




I'M GOING TO I.M.A.T.S. TORONTO !!!
I've never been so excited about an event as I am for I.M.A.T.S. I'm going with a few friends one of them you guys might know Jessica from Picutesquemakeup, my fiance and so much more.

Me and my fiance rented a room at the Hilton hotel in Toronto CRAZY HUH ?



This is the room we're going to be staying in. Beautiful huh ?


Can't wait to see what its all about, all i can say is DISCOUNTS on makeup stuff that you can only get online or in the States. So Happy !

THIS IS MY WISH LIST






O.C.C. Lip tar in: ANIME










O.C.C. Lip tar in: CHA CHA *new*









O.C.C. Lip tar in: GRANDMA










O.C.C. lip tar in FEATHERED







O.C.C. Lip tar in: NSFW









O.C.C. Lip tar in: TRAFFIC









O.C.C. Lip tar in: TARRED









O.C.C. Lip tar in: RX







Kryolan 24 Piece Aqua-colors



AND

Naked Cosmetics Pigment Stacks







3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!!! I'll definitely have to do one like this too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should also get a silver palette & palette knife like I have for mixing lip tars and stuff...I'm pretty sure they were like $2 each I got mine at IMATS last year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i wanted to ask you where you got those i really want to get those for sure.
    I'll pick it up at IMATS for sure

    ReplyDelete