Friday, July 16, 2010

Testing Nail Polishes


Sally Hansen Advance Hard as Nails

This product is perfect for people who do not have very strong nails, nails that bend very easily. Two coats and your ready to go. There is no need for a base coat or a top coat. its does all three on its own.
it comes in different colors but they are all light and natural colors.
It dries really fast and you can instantly tell the difference in the strength of you nails.

out of 10 I give it a 9. I wished it came in more colors.






L'Oreal Pearly white nail polish

This nail polish is smooth and goes on in 2 coats. It smells different than the other nail polishes I've tried and I don't know why (weird) LOL.
the brush is wider than most polishes and hugs the nails very well.
The only down side to this polish is that it takes a long time to dry properly, nothing I'm not used to though.

Out of 10 I give this nail polish a 8 only because I've had better nail polishes than this













CoverGirl 3 in 1 nail polish

I've used this Nail polish many times, it goes on in two coats and dries fairly fast.
as far as the 3in1 part of it, I don't think its any different then a regular nail polish. If I don't put my own base coat and top coat on, it doesn't last as long, it fades pretty fast and my nails absorb the color so they turn red and stay red for a long time.
It great for someone who is on the go and want to do there nails in a short amount of time

out of 10 I give it a 7 only for the fact that the 3in1 part of it does not work very well.









Milani 84 Green Glow

I tried this nail polish for the first time the other day and fell in love with the color.
You need at least 3 coats to have full coverage but the color is totally worth it. it would probably be better if you use a solid nail polish in the same color first and then add Milani nail polish on top for the sparkles and shine.

out of 10 I give it a 6 only for the fact that it takes many coats to get the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment