Friday, August 6, 2010

New nail polishes for Fall 2010


New Sally Hansen nail polish coming out this fall

check out these lovely, earthy neutrals that Tracy Reese has designed for Sally Hansen. Sadly, these new colors don't go on sale until Fall 2010. I honestly can't wait to give these a try these colors are so natural and yet seem to be able to give really nice neutral hues to the nails.





OPI has drawn inspiration from several European countries in the past such as India, Hong Kong, and Britain. This fall, its next stop is Swizterland.
1. Diva of Geneva
2. Lucerne-tainly looks Marvelous
3. Glitzerland
4. Yodel Me on My Cell
5. The Color to Watch
6. Cucoo For This Color
7. I’m Suzi & I’m a Chocoholic
8. From A to Z-urich
9. Color So Hot It Berns
10. Just a Little Rosti at This Time
11. William Tell Me About OPI
12. Ski Teal We Drop



This collection is called Vintage Vixen and there is 12 new shades. They are very Classy colors and are perfect for the fall. Most of them are dark and have sparkles. sooooooo beautiful. Allot of them are neutrals and the others are dark blues, greens, greys and reds. I pick up the lightest shade of the collection called Classic Camel and I absolutely love it.



Orly new matte nail polish collection

I bought these today to give them a try and i have to say matte nail polish Rocks!! you usually see matte nail polish in dark colors but these colors are amazing and unique. they dry really fast and give the look of velvet to your nails. I picked them up at my local Sally Beauty supply store for $6.99 CA. LOVE THEM !!


No comments:

Post a Comment