Friday, August 20, 2010

O.P.I Suede Finsh Nail Polish






















I tried the suede finish polish by O.P.I. for the fist time today and I absolutely love it. It dries super fast and goes on so smooth I couldn't believe it. The color is called Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow Suede. beautiful color for fall and winter. can't wait to try more. I also used Purple With A Purpose by: O.P.I. and then I used black by: Silk Line to add a little detail.
A few tips when using suede and or matte finish nail polishes. They don't last as long as regular nail polishes and it can scratch easily O.P.I. recommends that you do the tips in a glossy finish Nail Polish to make it last a bit longer. If you put a top coat on the suede or matte finish polishes you turn it into a glossy polish.


1 comment: