Sunday, October 3, 2010

My New Favorite Top Coat


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I've seen allot and I mean allot of people on Youtube and Luuux talk about this product so I decided that I would buy it if I could find it here in Canada.
So I found it at Sally's Beauty supply store for $11.29 and bought one to see if it really was as amazing as people said it was.

Pro's: Dries all layers of polish in less then 2 minutes. So what I do is but the base color and drop a layer of Seche Vite on top before I do my designs then when I'm all done I trow another layer of it on to finish it off.

Con's: It smells really strong and you have to make sure you open a window when you do your nails or else you risk on getting a little dizzy...lol

All in all I love it and will keep on buying it.



No comments:

Post a Comment