Sunday, July 18, 2010

Proactiv Solution


I started using proactiv Solution a few years ago and it worked amazing at first, but then I noticed that my skin was getting used to it and not working as efficiently.

Toner

The other thing I noticed was that the toner was a little too strong for my skin leaving my skin very dry and raw.

It is recommended that you use proactiv twice a day but I never did once was good enough twice would of made my skin hurt way to much.

Renewing Cleanser

The cleanser is very good but like I said it stopped working about 6 months into the program.

Repairing lotion

The repairing lotion reminded me of another product called Spectro gel, it works great and I still use it it doesn’t leave the skin oily and it absorbs into the skin very fast. I actually have nothing bad to say about this repairing lotion it works great.

Refining mask

It never worked for me like it said in the commercials on TV, if anything it made me break out more. The smell was horrible and the texture of the product was a little off (for me). I used it for about a week as spot treatments and discontinued use after I realized that it wasn’t doing anything but add more breakouts to my skin.

Please keep in mind this is my personal opinion and I’ve heard that allot of people love this product and that its worked miracles for their skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment