Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Twilight Nail Polish



Twilight Nail Polish in Debutante

Ok I’ll admit it I’m 27 and I love the Twilight series, the books and movies. I walked into the Pharmaplus in Deep River, Ontario and to my surprise there was a whole series of nail polishes created for the twilight movies ( AMAZING!) So I picked one up to see what it was all about. The bottle is pretty cool it has the pewter medallion on the front with the Cullens logo on it.

Debutante is the color I picked up and it is a dusty rose with light purple and gold undertones. I really love this color it reminds me of Rosalie from the movies. It is not a high grade polish but it does the job in two to three coats. It takes about 20mins to dry completely and it almost has a gassy hue to it.

Out of 10 I give it a 6 just because its Twilight nail polish LOL!!







No comments:

Post a Comment