Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunset Beach Nails


This look was a little hard to do and time consuming but totally worth it, here is how I did it.

First I applied the base coat then I used Need Sunglasses by: O.P.I. for the bottom quarter of the nail then the second bottom quarter I used a strip of Crush On You by: Orly right on top of that I used a strip of Royal Flush Blush by: O.P.I. and for the top tips I used Bright Lights-Big Color by:O.P.I. I let it dry completely before doing the palm trees.
For the palm trees I used Black by:Silk Line and very carefully drew the tree and the little island. Then I used a very thin coat of Goin' Ape-Ricot! by:O.P.I. all over the nail to give it a shimmer and last but not least the top coat.

I love this Look and I am going to do it again maybe with different background colors. If you have any questions don't be shy and ask I'd be more than happy to help.





No comments:

Post a Comment